Thursday, June 13, 2013

He who goes out sowing...





The current bush was stunning this year, and the cherry trees loaded as well.  It's awesome to see the plants and trees I planted five years ago thriving just in time to move along.  The many seeds I've sown are taking good root and baring abundantly.  The bee swarms I caught last year survived the winter, sold two in trade for a beautiful topbar hive to move one of my first topbar hived swarms into.  That hive has survived many a wind,hail, and rain storm much to my surprise as the lid I made kept blowing off!   I've got them moved to the new house, the beegloves I just ordered arrived and I will attempt to move them into their new home perhaps this weekend.    I've tucked in a few heirloom tomatoes, basil, an zuchini plants but working with people has taken a priority over the gardening lately.  

No comments:

Post a Comment